Silent Passenger® Fleet Management Software.
Bringing key advantages to the transportation industry
It takes precise coordination, and the right technology, to manage a transportation operation efficiently and cost effectively…making certain that customers and products arrive at their destination on time while keeping expenses in check. State-of-the-art Silent Passenger® fleet tracking software from Vehicle Tracking Solutions can enhance your transportation business, putting crucial data about your fleet and your drivers at your fingertips.
Peace of mind. At your fingertips.
SILLENT PASSENGER® provides 24x7 surveillance. Vehicle theft can be prevented, and you’ll also receive automatic alerts – for example, letting you know right away if construction equipment has been moved off a jobsite, or if a vehicle has been started during non-work hours.
All the information you need, all the time.
Improve customer service with continual ETA updates. Receive real-time reports about on-the-road driver behavior to assure passenger safety. Save money on fuel by monitoring the speed of each vehicle along with excessive idling. And protect your fleet investment with Silent Passenger’s maintenance module – letting you know when routine procedures such as oil changes and inspections are due by automatically sending you email reminders.
Vehicle Tracking Solutions is a recognized leader in fleet management technology for buses, taxis, limos and other passenger transportation vehicles. With Silent Passenger® software you can quickly and easily:
- Increase the number of rides completed per day
- Reduce unauthorized use of vehicles; eliminate side jobs; verify “as-directed” jobs; geo-fence restricted areas, establish geo-fences and landmarks for drivers prior to vehicle deployment
- Document actual hours worked (matching locations and times with trip tickets)
- Bill more accurately
- Organize, deploy and route crews quickly and accurately
Vehicles for education, disabled persons and special needs.
SILENT PASSENGER® delivers many features that can increase both the safety and productivity of managing educational fleets, specialty vehicles and ambulettes.
- SP Safety module provides live updates of travel speed; monitor the speed of an entire fleet or a single vehicle
- Stops Reports show detailed information about where a vehicle stopped, when and for how long. Send data between a command center and hardwired equipment
- Ability to replay a vehicle’s path to ensure that drivers are following the proper routes