Join a Winning Team
The single best part about working at VTS is that the founders
value their team members the same way they value their clients.
-Ryan Wilkinson, Chief Technology Officer
Welcome! We're glad you're here.
VTS is a transformative company disrupting the fleet management world with next generation technology and business intelligence solutions. Since 2002, our client-first premise has garnered an unrivaled partnership with clients to better understand their business operations and goals to then configure data-driven solutions and technology around their processes, mobile workforce, and customer management.
Transforming technology of the future, backed by 17 years of flagship success
We find that magic comes from a strategic mix of successful client partnerships, deep industry and tech knowledge, and the desire to push the industry forward.
Our entrepreneurial spirit stems from our founders, and almost two decades later we continue to evolve and disrupt like a start-up but with the stability of an established, profitable company.
Innovation built on a client-first culture and premise
Client service is the heart of our mission, and we’ve even been recognized for it. Our awarded client success team, on-boarding, and installations teams are known for hands-on dependability clients can rely on. For over 17 years, VTS has proven an unrivaled client-first mission. Our clients are more like partners as we make it a priority to truly understand their unique day-to-day needs and long term goals, so that we can configure technology and solutions that integrate with back office systems, work flows, and scale with their organization and continuous processes improvements.
There are endless opportunities here at VTS for personal growth
and you not only receive support from your direct manager
but others as well, including the CEO!
– Teena Hart, Social Media & Corporate Communications Specialist
- Health, dental, and vision options for employees and their families
- 3 weeks PTO per year, 10 paid company holidays
- Enrollment in 401(k) plan employer matching
- Flexible remote working
- Excellent work/life balance
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Highly collaborative teamwork environments
- Open-door policies
- Optional fitness standing desk conversions
- Business casual dress and atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities (educational conferences, trainings, and courses)
- Great exposure and high career growth potential
- Entrepreneurial work environment / start up-like, growth-obsessed mentality
Teamwork: Make a difference with impactful work
At the heart of our organization are team members like you. We are looking for smart, hard-working, collaborative, and ambitious team members. Be part of something great…. let’s grow and evolve together.
New York is our headquarters but have employees across the nation
Flexible Remote Working